Update for the 2019-2020 (NOT 2018-2019 School Year) School Year for Students NEW TO OCS:
Due to the expectation level of our academic program, especially in math and language arts, and on the basis of character development, we have found it advantageous to our students and overall programs in middle and high school for students to have experienced the strong background of the preceding years for middle and high school at OCS.
· Dismissal from any prior school.
· A history of aggression, violence, or bullying, whether verbal or physical.
· Behavioral concerns that could be a disruption to the learning environment.
· Academic concerns that could prevent the student from keeping up with the pace of the class.
· Other student needs or concerns that would not be well-served at OCS.
We look forward to meeting you!
Odessa Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin or ethnic origin.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.”